Over the past ten years the Astill family have been supporting rural communities in Cambodia.
This work has led to the completion of life improving projects for children and the broader community in the Siem Reap (Ankhor Wat) Province.
Through Cambodian Buddhist Association for Vulnerable Children (CBAVC) Caason has financially supported:
- University Scholarships
- Establishment of a local school with an English education program servicing over 250 students
- Sanitation projects, including clean water supplies to communities
- Building homes and toilet blocks
- International promotion of the CBVAC and associated projects
- Together with Save the Children Foundation provided floating backpacks and school supplies.
This work continues…